Last Post Replies
sameer shaikh
Hello, I need to have a timed quiz in which the quiz taker is presented with 10 random questions out  of a question bank of 200. The quiz taker after attempting the qu...
almost 12 years ago
By sameer shaikh
anthony queen
I tried the following. I created a PPT2003 two-slide presentation with the second one that contains just a  text box (the default one) with four lines of text  with a...
almost 12 years ago
By anthony queen
Mandy c.
Hello Experts: I see this demo. http://articulate.www.resources.s3.amazonaws.com/community/blogdemo/Hyperactive_Hyperlinking/player.html Where I can locate more image ...
almost 12 years ago
By mashrur nabi
Joshua DeLeon
When you insert a variable, is there anyway when they type in their name, instead of hitting the next button, can the user hit the enter key triggering the slide to go...
almost 12 years ago
By Joshua DeLeon
Robin Wooten
Admittedly, I am new to SL but I have used presenter. I cannot get a text box to draw - click on it and I get the right sign but draw and nothing happens. Also when I ...
almost 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Gary Wong
There are a few things I can do in powerpoint, but I don't think it is possible in Articulate. 1)    In PowerPoint, I can edit the Video Object to have it display in f...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
I've added a few character states to a Storyline slide, along with captions that include text boxes. When I add animations to the text boxes, they "take", but when I t...
almost 12 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Natalia Mueller
Hello wonderful community, My team and I are working to build a business case to purchase Storyline instead of the current plan of putting us all through Captivate tra...
almost 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Ryan Frasch
Is it possible to put an email link in the resources tab?  I've tried a couple of things, but they don't work. Thoughts?
almost 12 years ago
By Jamie Morgan
Stephanie Powner
Hi, I have around 100 slides in my story and the majority have audio.  If the user goes back to previously visited slide the audio continues from where it left of rath...
almost 12 years ago
By Stephanie Powner
John Walston
Is there anyway to control the color, shades of the "resume" panel in Storyline. (you know, when you come back and it asks if you want to resume where you were or star...
almost 12 years ago
By John Walston
Wim van den Bosch
I have read through the html5 compatibility/comparison chart, but I still have some issues that prevent me from safely publishing in html5. NOTE: All the below issues ...
almost 12 years ago
By Wim van den Bosch
Barry Galvin
Hello all, Someone please please let me know what's going on here! I installed Storyline again a couple of days ago on my new laptop (because the laptop had a virus an...
almost 12 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Fabrice Darrigrand
Hi, I'm trying to create templates for a project but I keep getting weird behaviours and I'm kind of stuck. I read all template related posts and entries from the use...
almost 12 years ago
By David Anderson
Michele Dash
We do not yet have Storyline, but I think a vendor has provided us with an export from this version.  Or at least he is telling us he is using Articulate, but it does ...
almost 12 years ago
By Michele Dash
Sarah Huvard
We have about 50 Articulate Presenter files on Articulate Online that we would like to replace with Storyline and keep the same link.  Is there a way to replace the Ar...
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Robert Brown
So..I just gave our legal department a snazzy e-learning quiz done in Storyline. I published a CD version to a flash thumb drive. It looked and worked great on PC's, b...
almost 12 years ago
By Robert Brown
Gerry Wasiluk
Can someone try this . . . Create a slide to a course and make it a lightbox slide.  Add a picture to the lightbox slide and make the picture a fairly large one so yo...
almost 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Anthony Rodriguez
I get this error when luaching articulate Presenter and then when i click launch power point Running Windows 7 64 bit, MS Office 2K7 See the end of this message for de...
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Gerry Wasiluk
Is there a simple way to select all the objects on a timeline so I can nudge them forward or backwards on the timeline a second or so?  So far, I can't find a simple w...
almost 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk