Content jumping to storyline block instead of start of the lesson

May 09, 2024

Hi everyone

I seem to be having an issue in my RISE course - when I select a particular lesson in my course, it jumps to the storyline block in that lesson instead of the beginning of the lesson. It seems to happen intermittently. Have I accidentally turned on any settings that I shouldn't have?

Thanks

Anu

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hi Anu,

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. 

I tested the behavior using a Rise 360 course with an embed block but didn't observe any jumping when moving to the lesson. Here's a link to the course that I used for testing. I'd like to ask a few questions to clarify your experience: 

• How are you testing or accessing your course? Do you observe the issue when you preview your course, or does it only happen when it is published?
  • Is the behavior browser-specific? 
  • Can you replicate the behavior in a new Rise 360 course using any embedded Storyline 360 content?

If you can replicate the behavior in preview mode, try deleting and adding the embedded Storyline 360 block to see if this fixes the issue. If the problem persists, please open a case with our support team here so we can test the behavior to see what's happening.