Last Post Replies
Lyndie Dubbs
When embedding video in Rise using the "video" interactive block, the player is not tall enough for the entire video, despite adjusting the aspect ratio in the iframe....
15 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
Michal Gayer
When closed and re-launched, courses created in Rise automatically resume progress. I had users, who were not able to complete some courses - they were stuck on lesson...
16 hours ago
By Michal Gayer
Joshua Warren
When is Rise going to get support for WebP images so we don't have to use outdate gifs?
17 hours ago
By Celine Naidoo
Ken Flieger
How to import the French translation file which has a Question Bank? The Coarse text import OK but the translated Question Bank is missing? Am I to assign I have to re...
17 hours ago
By Michal Gayer
Quentin Sadler
Hi, I have a very bad problem. I can open my Rise courses, but I cannot open the lessons within them in order to work on them. Since Friday it has been giving me an er...
19 hours ago
By Quentin Sadler
Tim St. Clair
Did something recently change in carousels (both image and quote carousels) that prevent the image from properly fully loading. It seems like there might be something ...
21 hours ago
By Werkz Asia
Nina AAA
Hi, I have a question regarding import. I've created folders in Review and put bunch of Storyline files inside. When I'm creating content in Rise and want to import St...
22 hours ago
By Nina AAA
Tim St. Clair
I'd really love a list where I could have icons - with the layout of the numered list. But it's not a thing, and I sometimes compromise and use the 'image and text' -...
1 day ago
By Lex JJJ
Leigh Henry
Hey There, How do I get the text from the labelled graphic to stay on the image after it's been clicked in Rise? Thank you!
1 day ago
By Karl Muller
Tamela Crickenberger
I was finalizing one of my microlearning pieces in which I had used a video embed block (which was working as of two days ago). Now, I see a blank white box where the ...
3 days ago
By Tamela Crickenberger
Sara Mehrabi
Hello, I created a course in Articulate 360 with my free trial account. I am aware that after my free trial ends I will not have access to edit my course. ...
3 days ago
By Sedzani Mafela
ADRIAN VILLAFRANCA
Hello everyone, I have been invited by one member of the team to participate in finalizing a project. How ever, I realised that my free trail period is on...
3 days ago
By Minako Kataoka
Tara Rohrbach
Hello, When I publish Rise 360 to our SuccessFactors LMS it is applying navigational buttons that I do not want. I have been told by our LMS administrators this ...
3 days ago
By james rons
John Cooper
I've published a few articles about creating downloadable notes or learning journals from a RISE course such as this one: Creating a Learning Journal in Articulate RIS...
3 days ago
By John Cooper
Presessional Tutors
EXIT COURSE button not appearing once SCORM exported with EXIT COURSE enabled and uploaded to LMS
3 days ago
By Alicia Tayebi
David Myers
Was having trouble getting the "Continue" button to appear after completing the quiz in a course I'm developing. Since I use this option for almost every course I crea...
3 days ago
By Eric Santos
Savannah Huston
I am currently looking into using Reach 360 as our LMS. But looking to find a few answers. We have specific teams that hire temp employees quarterly. With the basic Re...
3 days ago
By Steven Benassi
Lisa Peterson
Hi, I'm trying to complete a course and am doing very simple edits to text. However, I suddenly have been getting the "Something went wrong" error message many, many t...
3 days ago
By Eric Santos
Dana Gleason
Is there a way to save a lesson and combine it with a lesson within the same course?
3 days ago
By Karl Muller
Brent Johnson
I'm trying to convert a 22 page document into a Rise 360 product. I initially chose Microlearning as the delivery option since it's more of a job aid than a course. Ho...
3 days ago
By Niki Porter