Last Post Replies
Alyssa Tweed
It seems silly for all of us to translate the same text labels into the same languages. Does anyone know of a resource that has the translated text labels available fo...
11 hours ago
By Alyssa Tweed
Quentin Sadler
Hi, I have a very bad problem. I can open my Rise courses, but I cannot open the lessons within them in order to work on them. Since Friday it has been giving me an er...
22 hours ago
By Quentin Sadler
Nina AAA
Hi, I have a question regarding import. I've created folders in Review and put bunch of Storyline files inside. When I'm creating content in Rise and want to import St...
1 day ago
By Nina AAA
Tracy Windsor
Our company is switching where our policies are being kept. I can search a storyline zip file for company.org and it will return the js files where it is located so I ...
4 days ago
By Tracy Windsor
Elizabeth Burt
I have a completed RISE 360 module. Everything is good to go except for the end-of-module assessment. What I need to accomplish The learners need to compl...
5 days ago
By Elizabeth Burt
Bonita Hayes
Hi there. Does anyone else have an issue with text in the description box on the timeline? When I do a return to create paragraph breaks, it appears fine in edit mode ...
5 days ago
By Bonita Hayes
Gerry Mayer
I published a web version of a Rise course with video and noticed the CC doesn't work on a PC with Edge or Google Chrome running OS W10 Pro V 22H2. While on my Apple L...
5 days ago
By Gerry Mayer
Fraser Hay
Hi all, we use PowerPoint for presenter led classroom training and webinars but we'd really like to use Rise for this task. Our Rise eLearning courses have long pages ...
5 days ago
By Fraser Hay
Nikki Treweek
Hi I would like to know if it will ever be possible to have the voice over text in Rise 360, rather than having to either record the audio myself or by creating the re...
5 days ago
By Nikki Treweek
Lara Skaggs
Does anyone use Rise, export the course to a SCORM file, and use that in an LMS which allows the users to download the course for offline use? We are trying to do this...
5 days ago
By Lara Skaggs
articulate1 birtlh
Hola. Últimamente estoy maquetando mucho en Rise360, y hay algo que me dificulta el trabajo: LAS LISTAS. Cada vez que tengo que hacer una lista, tengo que copiar línea...
5 days ago
By articulate1 birtlh
Alchemist Learning Transformed
Bit of a long shot this one I know, but I wonder if anyone has experienced similar to this... We have a Rise 360 course that has been translated into 13 languages. The...
5 days ago
By Alchemist Learning Transformed
Eleanor Richter
I'd like to do some testing in Reach 360 to understand it's capability as I get started using this platform. Is there a way to build fake test users that I can a...
5 days ago
By Eleanor Richter
Dani Lew
Hi there @Articulatesupport - over the last 3 years, I've noticed a few posts requesting different features to be integrated into Rise 360. Each of these posts seem to...
6 days ago
By Dani Lew
Amanda Eakins
Hello Everyone, Does anyone have a Canva cheat sheet for Rise? I am looking for something that would tell us the ideal dimensions for various types of images, gi...
7 days ago
By Amanda Eakins
Mariana Brasfield
Hello, I am fairly new to Rise 360, I am trying to adjust my E-learning course to make it more engaging. Is there a creative way in which I can include a reflection qu...
11 days ago
By Mariana Brasfield
Teresa Vanderpost
Hi there, I always add alt text to my images inside my timeline block. My subject matter expert also asked if I could add a caption under the image like I do on ...
11 days ago
By Teresa Vanderpost
Ariff K
In search for an answer to hide the cover page when exporting Rise 360 course content to web, I've found a simple but effective workaround that involves adding code to...
12 days ago
By Ariff K
Melanie Heymans
Hi, I'm not able to find where I can change the link color in Rise once a link has been visited. Can you help me out? Thanks, Melanie
12 days ago
By Melanie Heymans
Maren Utz
Navigation in the sidebar does not run/scroll automatically with the scrolling of the training content/training window for the user in the exported training. Can this ...
20 days ago
By Maren Utz