Resending Link in Review 360

Mar 13, 2024

Hi! I'm running into a lot of situations where I'm asking people to review multiple versions of things in Review 360 and they don't save the link (despite me encouraging them to do so) so I'm having to remove them as a reviewer and then add them again. This isn't a hard thing to do so I don't mind doing it, but is there an easier way to just resend the link to existing reviewers?

Thanks in advance!

6 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Jessi,

Happy to help!

There isn't a way to resend a Review 360 link, but since the link itself is fixed, you can just save the Review 360 link on your end and then send it as an email to anyone who requests it. This way, you wouldn't have to remove reviewers from the published course for them to receive the link.

Jose Tansengco

Hi Sandy,

Here's where you can find the individual Review 360 link your reviewers get when they are invited to leave a review:

You won't see the review request code included in the individual invites, but the link will still take your reviewers to the same Review 360 item. For your reference, individual review invites have something like this appended at the end of the link:

review?reviewRequest=52bd928b-1b4f-46ce-8b97-3d0808dd66e8

Let me know if you need anything else!

Sandy Kwong

Hi Jose,

Thanks I have read the article it said 'All reviewers will receive an email notification with a personalized URL to launch the Review 360 item. Using this URL, they'll see a Your Review section in the Comments sidebar with an I'm done reviewing button to set their status to Complete.' 

and I understand that, but how do I locate their personalized link as the reviewers often told me the email has been deleted in their mailboxes and they cannot locate the links. So, every time I must remove them as reviewers and resend the email. And after I send it, the email might have gone into the junk mail and then I will have to redo the same thing again, it's frustrating. 

Jose Tansengco

Hi Sandy,

If your organization is automatically deleting the emails from Review 360 because they contain unverified links, please ask your IT team to whitelist all emails from "@articulate.com" to prevent this from happening. 

You also don't need to resend the review invite link to your learners if they lose it. If you resend the normal Review 360 link to your reviewers, they'll still see a prompt showing that a review request was made as long as they're signed in to the account that was initially invited.