Last Post Replies
Mike Swart
Review 360 lets you quickly share your content and gather feedback from shareholders, but some projects need extra protection from prying eyes. That’s why we’re adding...
1 month ago
By Jose Tansengco
Laura Vogt
After collecting comments/feedback on a course on Review 360, I made changes to the course. My updates were not visible on the "Review" tab on Review 360; it still sho...
11 hours ago
By Laura Vogt
Jessi Meik
Hi! I'm running into a lot of situations where I'm asking people to review multiple versions of things in Review 360 and they don't save the link (despite me encouragi...
21 hours ago
By Sandy Kwong
Betsy  Murphy
I have a course that contains three videos. When I publish the course to Review, two of the videos are fine but one freezes before it completes. I have checked a...
21 hours ago
By Steven Benassi
edward torres
Introduction Parenthood is a journey filled with joy, challenges, and endless love. From the moment you lay eyes on your baby, a profound bond is formed that transcend...
1 day ago
By edward torres
Julie Ault
Will the share link to a course in Review 360 still work if I rename the course after it's been uploaded and previously shared with someone?
1 day ago
By Julie Ault
Nancy Hemenway
All of a sudden my course/files are not showing up on the review site. Nancy
2 days ago
By Nancy Hemenway
Tracy Britan
Is there a way to publish directly to a team folder in Review 360? My team has been publishing from Storyline 360 to Review, but it goes into their private folders and...
2 days ago
By Capability Team
SibaPrasad Padhi
Can we have an option to get a embed review URL option, so that we can embed to our portal page and the review link remain internal and not a public link. I know there...
3 days ago
By Jose Tansengco
Erin June
Hello, Is there any way to download a file from Review after publishing it to Review? I ask as I am working on a storyline 360 project, published to review...
3 days ago
By Eric Santos
Janice Carson
Hi all, My apologies if this is in a discussion thread somewhere and I missed it. I am looking to publish my first module, and I am not sure about a few things. I know...
3 days ago
By Jose Tansengco
María Isabel Clemente
Hi , I have made some changes in a course in Articulate 360 but when I publish it in Review 360 the old content is showing, is not showing the updated content. I...
4 days ago
By Steven Benassi
Michael West
I have 24 modules for a curriculum that I need a SME to review. I know that I could share the files via a Team folder, but the SME doesn't have Articulate. Would I nee...
7 days ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Amy Pennington
Hi I have several zipped packages that I need to review in Review 360. They are under the 5GB requirement. When trying to uploaded, I received this m...
8 days ago
By Jose Tansengco
Jeff Oliver
Hi, Is it possible to share a folder in Review 360 as opposed to one project at a time? Thanks, Jeff
8 days ago
By Michael West
Geniphyr Ponce-Pore
I am trying to send links to colleagues to review 10 micro lessons: I publihsed each to Review 360. In each case I saved it as a New Version to overwrite any previous ...
10 days ago
By Jose Tansengco
Ashley Hill
Hello, While we can easily share our courses with each other in Rise by changing the collaboration settings, we can't seem to do the same thing in Review. One of my te...
10 days ago
By Jose Tansengco
Melissa Emler
I just created an Engage 360 thing, published it to review 360, and now I need to use it in Rise. It is telling me I don't have any published courses. But when I go to...
11 days ago
By Ron Price
Rekha Mohanty
HI, Today, as I am exporting comments in the pdf format from Review, the exported pdf is blank. Am trying to urgently collate the comments for sharing with the busines...
11 days ago
By Luciana Piazza
Kev White
Hello, I'm finding it would be helpful and expedite the review process if the reviewer had the ability to first, select the content for change with the cursor, t...
14 days ago
By Luciana Piazza
Digital Trainer
Good day everyone! Here's a quick inquiry. Stakeholders have already reviewed my training and asked for some minor changes through comments in Review 360. I've already...
15 days ago
By DeeDee Okamoto