Last Post Replies
Susan van Heesbeen
What a great product!  I got carried away and made too many lessons on my Rise project.  Is there a way to copy it, and then split it down into the size Sections that ...
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Lesley Condon
Hello! I have a course which is published in Scorm1.2 and I am testing it in scorm cloud. When I publish the course with the quiz setting randomise question order the ...
7 years ago
Phil Wylie
Hi...does anyone know of any options that would work for uploading a Rise web only file that isn't by setting up my own web server? Dropbox, google drive no longer see...
7 years ago
Justin Whayman
hi everyone i have created my first Rise course and have an issue with how the drag and drop targets are displaying in the browser using IE11. This must be a browser ...
7 years ago
Blanca Sermak
I was hoping to use Rise as a sort of online "training hub" (rather than a course) containing everything a particular position in our organization will need to know. T...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Patricia Peral
Is there a way to embed storyline files into rise? I have quite a few interactions and scenarios I have built in storyline and would like to use them to add some addit...
7 years ago
Darren McNeill
Hi, I would like to see the ability to add the Different elements available in the different lesson sections on the Homepage also instead? I have courses that simply...
7 years ago
Laura Giacchino
Rise automatically inserts separator lines between lessons.  Generally it looks nice, but sometimes its just too many!   Is there anyway to suppress the lines?
7 years ago
Rebecca Mogollon
I notice when we upgraded from our free trial to a paid license, I don't have any projects anymore. Is there any way to get these back, and is there any way to transfe...
7 years ago
Ericca Williams
I uploaded this to another organization's LMS for their associates to take our branded courses. They rejected the course because my name and picture is at the top of e...
7 years ago
By Michael Fimian
Danielle Daniele
Is there a way to create a custom drop down menu within the Storyline player? I don't want to go with the traditional sidebar player menu and was wondering if this is ...
7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Rebecca Mogollon
When I try to link to a Box document in Rise, it displays perfectly (like any URL you can put in the embed area) for a few hours, and then "breaks." Here is an exampl...
7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Pamela Iusi
I'm fairly new to Rise but like it a lot so far.  I've uploaded some mp4 videos.  They play fine in preview but when I push them to our LMS, and try to play on a deskt...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ruben Fernandez
Hello, i've exported a rise project into scorm 1.2 tracking it using quiz result. I've configurated it to have 2 attempts and to consider passed with a 80% or more of...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mark Evans
Hi, i have a client that specifically needs to regional-ise portions of their courses and will likely need some translations included.  Does RISE have the ability to e...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Pam Pappenheim
Hi All, I was testing my Rise course in mobile view and the interactive tabs option did not work beyond the first two tabs.  It works in all other views.  Is there a ...
7 years ago
Lawrence Eaton
I've been wondering why I have 3 headings for the same course on Rise. Can anyone help? I've included a snapshot of it. (I've clicked on the details 'carrot' and noth...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lawrence Eaton
I'd like to see both the correct answers with feedback (as is current) and the incorrect ones with the feedback(along the lines of, "you got it wrong. Try again.") I ...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Helena Sandström
Hi, In my Rise course a numbered list displays the numbers in the numbered list non-centered in IE11. In Chrome it displays as expected. Is this a known issue with IE1...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Justin Whayman
hi there I have created a quiz in Rise and when I reach the end of the quiz the summary screen seems a bit out of line.  In Chrome and on iphone/ipad there is no prob...
7 years ago
By Crystal Horn