Last Post Replies
Tracy Windsor
Our company is switching where our policies are being kept. I can search a storyline zip file for company.org and it will return the js files where it is located so I ...
18 hours ago
By Tracy Windsor
Bonita Hayes
Hi there. Does anyone else have an issue with text in the description box on the timeline? When I do a return to create paragraph breaks, it appears fine in edit mode ...
22 hours ago
By Bonita Hayes
Gerry Mayer
I published a web version of a Rise course with video and noticed the CC doesn't work on a PC with Edge or Google Chrome running OS W10 Pro V 22H2. While on my Apple L...
1 day ago
By Gerry Mayer
Fraser Hay
Hi all, we use PowerPoint for presenter led classroom training and webinars but we'd really like to use Rise for this task. Our Rise eLearning courses have long pages ...
1 day ago
By Fraser Hay
John Cooper
I've published a few articles about creating downloadable notes or learning journals from a RISE course such as this one: Creating a Learning Journal in Articulate RIS...
1 day ago
By John Cooper
Nikki Treweek
Hi I would like to know if it will ever be possible to have the voice over text in Rise 360, rather than having to either record the audio myself or by creating the re...
1 day ago
By Nikki Treweek
Lara Skaggs
Does anyone use Rise, export the course to a SCORM file, and use that in an LMS which allows the users to download the course for offline use? We are trying to do this...
1 day ago
By Lara Skaggs
Leigh Henry
Hey There, How do I get the text from the labelled graphic to stay on the image after it's been clicked in Rise? Thank you!
1 day ago
By Leigh Henry
articulate1 birtlh
Hola. Últimamente estoy maquetando mucho en Rise360, y hay algo que me dificulta el trabajo: LAS LISTAS. Cada vez que tengo que hacer una lista, tengo que copiar línea...
1 day ago
By articulate1 birtlh
Alchemist Learning Transformed
Bit of a long shot this one I know, but I wonder if anyone has experienced similar to this... We have a Rise 360 course that has been translated into 13 languages. The...
1 day ago
By Alchemist Learning Transformed
Gail Thompson
I am creating a Rise Microlearning course with several embedded links. Has been working fine until yesterday. I go into the course to edit or preview and within ...
1 day ago
By Gail Thompson
Anu Prabhakara
Hi everyone I seem to be having an issue in my RISE course - when I select a particular lesson in my course, it jumps to the storyline block in that lesson instead of ...
1 day ago
By Anu Prabhakara
Eleanor Richter
I'd like to do some testing in Reach 360 to understand it's capability as I get started using this platform. Is there a way to build fake test users that I can a...
1 day ago
By Eleanor Richter
Alexandra Saleh
I need to create or embed a free text quiz into a training I am creating with Rise 360. What is the best way to do that?
2 days ago
By Alexandra Saleh
Lyndie Dubbs
When embedding video in Rise using the "video" interactive block, the player is not tall enough for the entire video, despite adjusting the aspect ratio in the iframe....
2 days ago
By Lyndie Dubbs
Dani Lew
Hi there @Articulatesupport - over the last 3 years, I've noticed a few posts requesting different features to be integrated into Rise 360. Each of these posts seem to...
3 days ago
By Dani Lew
Savannah Huston
I am currently looking into using Reach 360 as our LMS. But looking to find a few answers. We have specific teams that hire temp employees quarterly. With the basic Re...
3 days ago
By Savannah Huston
Amanda Eakins
Hello Everyone, Does anyone have a Canva cheat sheet for Rise? I am looking for something that would tell us the ideal dimensions for various types of images, gi...
3 days ago
By Amanda Eakins
Mariana Brasfield
Hello, I am fairly new to Rise 360, I am trying to adjust my E-learning course to make it more engaging. Is there a creative way in which I can include a reflection qu...
7 days ago
By Mariana Brasfield
Teresa Vanderpost
Hi there, I always add alt text to my images inside my timeline block. My subject matter expert also asked if I could add a caption under the image like I do on ...
8 days ago
By Teresa Vanderpost