Last Post Replies
Lisset Conde
Hello everyone, I have been looking for a way to restrict skipping video in Rise 360. I thought that videos couldn't be skipped or the play bar dragged but it can. Has...
4 hours ago
By Susan Fort
Sarah Bobb
I’m trying to embed one of my storyline modules into an organized tab in a rise Instructor Training course I'm building. Adjusting the iframe width/height doesn’t make...
4 hours ago
By Nick Birks
Paul McKay
Hi there, I was just wondering whether there is a way to hyperlink to a section of a course. I know there are the button option which allows you to move around to diff...
4 hours ago
By Sherri Donati
Tim St. Clair
It's bad enough to be stuck with predominantly American-looking characters that aren't editable, but even more frustrating when a bunch are added into Storyline and no...
4 hours ago
By Luciana Piazza
Don Becker
Background: I am designing a non-linear corporate compliance course in Rise, where not every lesson will be viewed by all audiences. In the penultimate lesson, I was p...
4 hours ago
By Leah Townsend
Kirby Rankin
I would like to add an image to a scene in Scenario other than the background. Is this possible?
5 hours ago
By Luciana Piazza
Scott Greenberg
Hi all! I have run into a consistent issue, pictured below, where trying to connect a solid colored block, such as a Heading block, to any block with an image backgrou...
5 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
Paul Casey
Hi All, Wondering if it would be possible for your rise component template team, to update the flash cards so that a background image can be placed on one side o...
5 hours ago
By Andrew Papple
Sam Oakley
Hello, Some of our users haven't been able to load all of the content in our course (we host our Rise course in a VLE called Moodle). I've asked our IT Department and ...
5 hours ago
By Sam Oakley
Ashley phillips
Hello, I'd like to propose an enhancement for the Rise Microlearning Suite. Currently, the product only monitors if learners have finished the course. It lacks the cap...
5 hours ago
By Luciana Piazza
Emily Escalante
Hi, I'm trying to upload an mp4 video to a lesson, and it gets stuck in the processing part of the upload and never finishes. I've deleted and added a new video block ...
6 hours ago
By Luciana Piazza
Caron Newman
Has anyone figured out how to get a word count from a Rise Course? Need this for translation.
6 hours ago
By Alexandra Patrick
Michael Bauer
Hi all Is there a way that we can force the learner to click the boxes on the Checkbox List? Of course a text instruction would be placed with this, however it would b...
6 hours ago
By Tovah Metz
Gerry Mayer
I published a web version of a Rise course with video and noticed the CC doesn't work on a PC with Edge or Google Chrome running OS W10 Pro V 22H2. While on my Apple L...
6 hours ago
By Gerry Mayer
Frank van Genne
We are 2 group of 2 persons and I can still see the shared folders but my colleague suddenly can't see them anymore, how is that possible?
6 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
Fraser Hay
Hi all, we use PowerPoint for presenter led classroom training and webinars but we'd really like to use Rise for this task. Our Rise eLearning courses have long pages ...
6 hours ago
By Fraser Hay
John Cooper
I've published a few articles about creating downloadable notes or learning journals from a RISE course such as this one: Creating a Learning Journal in Articulate RIS...
6 hours ago
By John Cooper
Nikki Treweek
Hi I would like to know if it will ever be possible to have the voice over text in Rise 360, rather than having to either record the audio myself or by creating the re...
7 hours ago
By Nikki Treweek
Lara Skaggs
Does anyone use Rise, export the course to a SCORM file, and use that in an LMS which allows the users to download the course for offline use? We are trying to do this...
7 hours ago
By Lara Skaggs
Sarah Fritzen
Hello, i get the "something went wrong" message every time i want to work on certain lessons in my course. I can see them clearly when i preview them but i'm not able ...
7 hours ago
By Steven Benassi